Friday, January 7, 2011

A fresh start to the new year!

I decided to create this blog in hopes to spark interest into other people that are like me. For as long as i can remember i have always enjoyed drawing. It doesnt matter what it was, but as long as I was putting lead to paper and creating something, I was happy. Growing up was not a difficult task to accomplish, but with growing up, I failed to keep some of my dreams alive. Marrige and work always seemed to consume most of my time. I let my drawing abilities slip away, and now I have to rebuild from scratch. So what i want to accomplish from this blog is a fresh start for many people that just dont think they have time to draw, or design, all I ask you to do is "DO IT!" There is no excuse not to. So like the blog says JUST DRAW DAMMIT! and send me links to you scanned in pages and Ill post em here. I dont care what it is of just as long as you make a commitment to yourself and draw.

No comments:

Post a Comment